Oh my god, that dog is SO FUCKING CUTE. Second: that book is hilarious. Seriously. You can't deny.
Yes, that dog is pretty much the best animal ever. He was the most obedient dog I've just about ever seen. The pull quote for the book cover should be "Take [a] chance[s] on this shitty book.
It would suck to have a disobedient/ distracted/ less than 100% committed seeing eye dog. I would totally take a chance on that book.
Oh my god, that dog is SO FUCKING CUTE. Second: that book is hilarious. Seriously. You can't deny.
ReplyDeleteYes, that dog is pretty much the best animal ever. He was the most obedient dog I've just about ever seen.
ReplyDeleteThe pull quote for the book cover should be "Take [a] chance[s] on this shitty book.
It would suck to have a disobedient/ distracted/ less than 100% committed seeing eye dog.
ReplyDeleteI would totally take a chance on that book.