skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Electricity and Lust
Thursday, March 5, 2009
The clock in front of me said 4:20 when I started this video.
I kid you not.
EDIT: This use of a dictionary is as good as it gets!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(43)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(9)
Lessons in storytelling
I guess the cat is out of the bag.
Priorities, bike baskets, and taggers
Men...
Two Things:
Yet another nerdy trivia post
The clock in front of me said 4:20 when I started ...
Blah Blah Blah and you're weird!
YOU GUYS!!!:
►
February
(15)
►
January
(2)
My Blog List
I'm fairly alarmed here.
Hashtag Blessed, Basically
12 years ago
what
Moving!
15 years ago
Rolling Meme
Jeezy Creezy
15 years ago
Gypsy Rose Lee
Academy Award-Nomiated Short Films
16 years ago
No plans and too much time
newest pencil shavings
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment