skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Electricity and Lust
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
I would definitley make my kids listen to Pavement this much.
1 comment:
Marion
June 2, 2009 at 10:20 PM
i don't how anyone is going to convince me that my kids aren't retarded.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(43)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
▼
May
(5)
We have only T-Pain to thank for this.
You know how I know you're gay?
What can I title this post that won't result in Pr...
I would definitley make my kids listen to Pavement...
There is a reason cell phones shouldn't be used in...
►
April
(2)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(2)
My Blog List
I'm fairly alarmed here.
Hashtag Blessed, Basically
12 years ago
what
Moving!
15 years ago
Rolling Meme
Jeezy Creezy
15 years ago
Gypsy Rose Lee
Academy Award-Nomiated Short Films
16 years ago
No plans and too much time
newest pencil shavings
17 years ago
i don't how anyone is going to convince me that my kids aren't retarded.
ReplyDelete