Last night, Michael and I walked to this bar a few blocks away from his house. On our way back he was pointing out various parts of his neighborhood. As we passed an apartment complex he said, "There are some weird people who live in there, but overall its a nice area." Literally just as he finished saying that a man and woman in front of us darted across the street. It was kind of dark, but as we got closer to them I realized they were completely naked. We were utterly shocked as we passed by them making out on the opposite side of the street. I'm not exactly sure if they had seen us or not, so I decided I'd make our presence known and said "Hows it goin?!?!" The guy died laughing and said, "We've been streaking all night!"
I'm talking to you about this on GChat.
ReplyDelete