-I've always thought that there exists really great words and really lame words in our vernacular. For example, the word vernacular seems pretentious to me, but it works for what I'm trying to say. In high school I had several words that I loved and hated. Now I can only remember ones I hated, such as startled (some words just don't need to exist) and Schweaty (Once again, no offense to the obvious party. Something about that word kind of creeps me out still). On the flip side there are sweet words. For example:
Drungo
-Why do people put mint in green tea? I hate buying big bottles of green tea only to discover it has mint in it.
-The other day I got a flat tire on my bike. I honestly can't remember the last time this has happened. I bought a new tube yesterday and began fixing it today. I discovered there was a hole in the actual tire. Mega Womp.
Hahaha, "startled". I remember that. Mine is "moist" *shudder*, or "morsel". YUCK!
ReplyDeleteI think I remember you hating the word moist. And didn't Jordan hate the "c-word?" I vaguely remember we used to kill 2 birds with one stone to bug both of you. We were such freaks.
ReplyDeleteGod, really. I look back on that time and wonder about the force that made us even out in the end.
ReplyDeleteoh my god, robert! you said "womp"!!!!!
ReplyDelete