Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another good song and really old pictures

So apparently I am a shitty blogger. Oh well. Listen to this song, I like it.

The Antlers - Two

And look at these pictures:



Taken while canoeing on Town Lake. Austin is awesome.





This was taken outside of a Greyhound Bus. Here is how I imagine how this came about: "Hello, Greyound? I have this rabies specimen I need to transport. Is it ok for me to bring it?"
"Oh of course. Probably about 75% of our customers already have rabies, so it shouldn't be a problem."



Recently I was riding on a bus and this guy got off downtown. Somehow I did not notice he was storing a shit load of watermelons under his seat.


2 comments:

  1. Hhaha. I like that picture of the watermelons on the street corner, like they're waiting for a bus to take them downtown.

    Where were you going on the Greyhound?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. I guess watermelons like to party as well.

    That picture from the Greyhound was when I went to Dallas about a month ago.

    ReplyDelete